Pages - Menu

Monday 17 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Bette Midler on Glee guesting: “I don’t know. [Ryan Murphy] never called me.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Bette Midler on Glee guesting: "I don't know. [Ryan Murphy] never called me."!
Dec 17th 2012, 09:02

Rumor has been circulating that Bette Midler will be soon seen on the high rated TV musical Glee!

bette midler

But in a recent interview Midler revealed the real score when asked about it, by saying:

“I don’t know. [Ryan Murphy] never called me. He mentioned it, but… I’m still waiting for the call. But, it’s fine!”

Midler also revealed how it all came about . . . it is when she met Ryan Murphy at an event honoring Michael Kors and he made an offer to guest on the show.

She recounted:

“Ryan was also honored that night and he said [in his speech], ‘If Bette Midler’s in the house I want to invite her onto ‘Glee,’” she recounted. “And I went, ‘OK!’”

And she also revealed the role she love to play,  a character similar to Jane Lynch’s scheming Sue Sylvester:

“I love her. She’s hilarious. Maybe I could play [Sue's] evil sister!”

Would you love to see Bette Midler on Glee?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates