Pages - Menu

Wednesday 16 January 2013

0 Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment): Be Careful With My Heart dominates noontime TV shows

Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment)
Be Careful With My Heart dominates noontime TV shows
Jan 16th 2013, 11:46

Be Careful With My Heart

Be Careful With My Heart‘ starring Jodi Sta Maria and Richard Yap still continues to soar high in the ratings game.

Last Monday,  the comedy series was moved from its 11:15 time slot to 11:45 AM and its ratings scored 26.5%  placing on the sideline its  rival GMA's "Chef Boy Logro Kusina Master" and "Eat Bulaga" with only 6.4% and 15.2%  respectively.

The Wednesday episode of ‘Be Careful With My Heart‘ made Sir Chief trending on twitter.  Sir Chief’s phone scene with Doris, one of his house helpers  was hilarious.

Sir Chief and Doris in Be Careful With My Heart

For its  Thursday’s episode, which was shown towards the end of the  show,  twitter was flooded with  excitement  of Sir Chief’s lines ,  ”I won’t let her,   I’ll get her back and  I promise. ”

Another excitement  to watch out in the Thursday episode is  the re-emergence of Capt  James Ventura , played by Luis Manzano.

Be Careful With My Heart

 

source:  Kapamilya Gold

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates