Pages - Menu

Sunday 6 January 2013

0 Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment): Sarah Lahbati heated up Twitter accusing GMA boss daughter of under the table deals

Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment)
Sarah Lahbati heated up Twitter accusing GMA boss daughter of under the table deals
Jan 7th 2013, 05:55

Sarah Lahbati tweeted GMA executive Annette Abrogar of corruption

Sarah Lahbati

Starstruck Season 5 winner, Sarah Labhati heated up the twitter world  Monday morning when she tweeted  that GMA boss’ daughter , Annette Gozon-Abrogar,   of doing under the table deals with ICONS Management Agency, not a subsidiary of GMA. 

Sarah  gave a series of tweets after watching the controversy involving her on HOT TV.  Sarah said that what was presented on the show was  a sabotage to  her and make the other party clean.

Here is her side of the story via her Twitter Account:

I saw the episode of Hot tv yesterday and I cried while watching how Gma made a one sided story about what’s happening… It was clearly

to sabotage me and to make them look clean. I was never asked or contacted by Hot TV about my side of the story. I never wanted to do this..

it’s not my character to tweet all of this, but people need to know the truth, pinalaki ako ng parents ko ng mabuti, hindi para apihin

ng ganito, and to always stand by what’s true. So here’s the complete truth…

ICONS is a talent management company that has nothing to do with Gma Network, it’s not a subsidiary company of Gma Artist Center…

there had been rumors for a long time that they work under the table for Gma artist center.

Attorney Felipe Gozon our big boss, who I only have good words for, wanted to get to the bottom of this mess but didn’t have proper evidence

It became almost like a myth in the network. One day my mother & I was asked by Mrs. Annette Gozon Abrogar & Arsi Baltazar(artist center..

head executives) to have a meeting with them regarding my career. When I arrived at our meeting place in Fridays Tomas Morato…

I was shocked because they were convincing me to sign a contract w/ ICONS talent management that is headed by Mr. Bebong Munoz & Andrew Dee.

They promised me projects and endorsements, I don’t know why two top executives of the Artist Center wanted me to sign with another…

management company and get another 15% from my salary. After giving us a copy of the contract, my mother and I said that we will think about

the offer & we will also discuss it with my dad. My family declined the offer because we didn’t know Bebong Munoz & Andrew Dee, plus the…

deduction of 40 percent was too steep. Mrs. Anette Gozon Abrogar and Arsi Baltazar told me that a lot of artists from Gma Artist Center…

already signed with the ICONS company and they will be prioritized so I should do the same.

This is the reason why I signed a contract w/ Royal Artist (tita Annabelle Rama) dahil alam ko na Pwede mag pa co-manage w/ a different…

company ang artists ng GMA. Because of double bookings & a messed up schedule & other unsolved issues, I needed proper management…

& protection w/ my career, that’s why I asked for tita Annabelle’s help. After a few days I was asked by Gma to void my contract with…

Tita Annabelle or else they will file a lawsuit against me. So why is it that ICONS management can co-manage artists?

Why are they protected by Mrs. Annette Gozon Abrogar and Arsi Baltazar even if they get 40percent from artists salary?

Yung walk out issue ko & diffrent blind items ginawa lang nila para mawala ang focus sa mas malaking problema, ang under the table…

deals ng ICONS with Gma Artist Center. I was offered by the daughter of the Network owner to join a company that does under the table deals

in Gma and subtract 40 percent from my salary. THERE IS UNFAIR TREATMENT WITH NON ICONS ARTIST LIKE ME.

If Gma is releasing all this bad publicity about me and saying that I have bad behavior then why don’t they release me and void my contract?

I ask Gma Artist Center now to void my contract with them because I will not have a peaceful and progressive working environment anymore.

They have a messed up system and I hope all the underground deals will be cleaned soon.

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates