Pages - Menu

Thursday 17 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of People Magazine!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of People Magazine!
Jan 17th 2013, 11:49

Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of the latest issue of People Magazine!

jennifer-lopez-people116-e1358367033245
Below are some excerpts from PEOPLE:

When Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony split in 2011 after seven years of marriage and two children together, the singer says it felt like "her whole world fell apart."

But Lopez, 43, credits her boyfriend, choreographer and dancer Casper Smart, 25, with helping her heal after divorce.

"I just got out of a big, heavy, devastating thing, and he's helped me heal," she says in this week's issue of PEOPLE. "He's been there for me."

But the singer is well aware that the 18-year age difference between the two draws speculation.

"I ask him, 'Why don't you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me?' And you think, 'How long is this gone be?' You think, 'Okay, in 10 years I'm going to be like this and you're going to be like that' and … men at that age are … I think all different things. The truth is we don't know what's going to happen. We're loving this moment right now. We make each other happy."

Even after several larger-than-life romances that played out in the public eye, Lopez regrets nothing.

"I don't regret those things – that's who I am," she says. "But at least now I'm at a point where I have to recognize that these choices and things that happen are partly because of me and my decisions and I have to be more careful. So I am being more careful."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates