Pages - Menu

Thursday 17 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Kris Aquino on ex-Husband’s fans on Twitter: “With the millions he got from me and I wish they’d just let me have peace.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Kris Aquino on ex-Husband's fans on Twitter: "With the millions he got from me and I wish they'd just let me have peace."!
Jan 17th 2013, 10:45

Kris Aquino has had enough of her ex-husband’s fans on Twitter with their hate tweets against her which she took personally!

Kris-Aquino_2

Kris has been receiving a lot of hate tweets lately and most of them from the fans of ex-husband James Yap.

This is what she responded to the hate tweets:

“Fans of my ex are anonymously bombarding me with hate tweets. How sad for them they haven't moved on. With the millions he got from me and I wish they'd just let me have peace. Di ko kaya ginugulo, I more than ‘paid’ for my peace already. Don't dare me to name the amount because then everyone will know why I'm so afraid of being used again, because si Josh and Bimb ang nabawasan ang savings for their future.”

And what got her ire:

“Honestly, review my account since I started July 2012. Accuse me of anything but when I read na walang kwenta akong nanay – my God, war yan!”

“Hinamon ako and sinabihan walang kwentang nanay. Accuse me of everything but I am a good mother. Kaya pumatol ako.”

She added:

“Sometimes you have to make a STAND. I won't be Kris if I didn't know how to defend myself and my sons. The truth will always emerge!”

She also thanked all those who supported her:

“Thanks for understanding. True, ang pasensya nauubos especially if it's about my being a MOTHER,” she said.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates