Pages - Menu

Saturday 5 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Victoria Azarenka withdraws from semi-finals due to bad pedicure!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Victoria Azarenka withdraws from semi-finals due to bad pedicure!
Jan 6th 2013, 02:56

Victoria Azarenka withdraws from Brisbane International semifinal against Serena Williams due to a bad pedicure!

victoria azarenka

Azarenka needed a minor surgical procedure the day before the semi-finals to remove part of her toenail that had been jamming into her skin since a pedicure 10 days earlier.

This is what Azarenka said:

 ”It just got infected from a bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection. Actually the doctor said it happens a lot. Never happened to me (before), so it’s something that I am definitely going to prevent for the next time.”

On trying not to withdraw from the match:

I tried everything. We tried medication, with taping, and I was playing through the pain for quite a while. And, you know, it's just something that I had to do to make sure that I can be fully recovered and ready for Australian Open. It's a kind of compromise I had to take."

She said in finality:

”It’s important that the procedure has been done and the worst already passed by – I just need some time to get better.”

Hope to see see her well in the Australian Open.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates