Pages - Menu

Tuesday 12 February 2013

0 Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment): Cesar Montano admits marital problems

Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment)
Cesar Montano admits marital problems
Feb 13th 2013, 05:32

Cesar Montano admits marital problems

Action star, Cesar Montano admitted that he and wife, Sunshine Cruz are having marital problems.

Cesar was quoted saying :

"But I'm trying to fix it.  I love my family. I will never do anything that would destroy my family. I want my children to grow up with us, Sunshine and I, together," Montano said.

Early this year, Sunshine Cruz – Montano exploded on Twitter about husband’s alleged mistress by the name of Krista Miller.   Sunshine reacted to an instagram post of Miller which showed pics of an iPhone5, which she said belongs to her,  a shirt, which she herself bought and chocolates, given to her by sister-in-law.

source:  Inquirer.net

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates