Pages - Menu

Saturday 9 February 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Gary Valenciano on daughter in-law Samantha Godinez: “I’m very fortunate na my son made a good choice.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Gary Valenciano on daughter in-law Samantha Godinez: "I'm very fortunate na my son made a good choice."!
Feb 10th 2013, 02:35

Gary Valenciano‘s son Paolo Valenciano got hitched last Thursday, February 7, to long-time girlfriend Samantha Godinez in Christian wedding ceremony at the  Manila Polo Club, Forbes Park, Makati City.

gary v

Gary was very emotional as his son got married to Samantha who were into relationship for six years.

This is what Gary had to say:

“Blessed ako. Talagang niyakap ko si Samantha [Godinez] kanina. Sabi ko, ‘Thank you for being part of Paolo’s life. You don’t know how much you’ve touched me, how much that means to me. I’m very fortunate na my son made a good choice.’"

On becoming a grandfather:

"Yeah, bring it on! My legs, kaya ko pang mag-swimming with my apo. I don’t mind. Kung ano yung mga pagkukulang ko kay Paolo, and if Paolo doesn’t have time with his baby, come on, bring him to papi! I will take care of him."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates