Pages - Menu

Thursday 14 February 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Mila Kunis is on the cover of Allure!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Mila Kunis is on the cover of Allure!
Feb 14th 2013, 09:21

Mila Kunis is on the cover of the latest issue of Allure Magazine!

mila-kunis-elle-march-e1360770980245

Here are some highlights from the interview:

Being single after dating Macaulay Culkin: "For four years I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single."

When she was shown a photo of Ashton Kutcher: "I didn't think this was going to be about my friends. Happily about myself! Not about who my friends are, who I'm dating, or who I may have ever dated. That's not talking about myself!"

On privacy and the paparazzi: "You can look (online) and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in. … You're constantly worried that something's going to get out that's going to put your life in danger or your loved ones."

On weight loss for Black Swan: "Unfortunately, the only way I could play a ballerina was to look like a ballerina . . . fit and bony."

On on-screen nudity: "I showed side boob. I don't need to show a–. You get one or the other. You don't get both," she said as she smirked.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates