Pages - Menu

Sunday 24 February 2013

0 Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment): KC Concepcion does You’re Gonna Miss Me Cup Song (Pitch Perfect)

Kapamilyang may Puso (Entertainment)
KC Concepcion does You're Gonna Miss Me Cup Song (Pitch Perfect)
Feb 24th 2013, 15:47

kc concepcion sings you're gonna miss me cup song from pitch perfect movie

The song “You’re Gonna Miss Me” from the movie Pitch Perfect done by Anna Kendrick was amazing. The rhythm for the song was done with cups.

Since the movie was shown, many have tried doing and that includes, KC Concepcion.

Now, here is  KC Concepcion‘s version of  “You’re Gonna Miss Me” (Cup Song) from the movie Pitch Perfect.  Said video was from KC‘s Telly.com account.

Here is Anna Kendrick‘s version when she guested on David Letterman’s show.

I got my ticket for the long way run
Two bottle of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I’m leaving tomorrow, what’dya say

When I’m gone (2x)
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me by my hair
You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

I got my ticket for the long way run
The one with the prettiest of views
It’s got mountains
It’s got river’s
It’s got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

When I’m gone (2x)
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me by my walk
You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

wanna learn how:

CUP:
~set the cup in front of you, top down
~clap 2x
~tap the cup (bottom should be on top) 3x
~clap 1x
~pick up the cup and set it down
~clap 1x
~pick up the cup and have the opening hit the hand you aren’t holding the cup with
~hit the bottom of the cup on the ground
~hit your hand on the ground(cup still in the air)
~set the cup down bottom up(like you began)
~repeat!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates