Pages - Menu

Tuesday 19 February 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Sunshine Cruz, if my life made into a movie with Cesar Montano it will be titled “I Loved You Goodbye!”

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Sunshine Cruz, if my life made into a movie with Cesar Montano it will be titled "I Loved You Goodbye!"
Feb 20th 2013, 06:44

Sunshine Cruz gave up Montano on her Twitter and Instagram account (See related story HERE),  now in a recent interview she said  if her life story were to be made into a movie, it should be titled “I Loved You, Goodbye.”

sunshine

This pertains to her husband Cesar Montano whom she allegedly saw that a number of her gifts to Montano are now with starlet Krista Miller, who co-stars with her husband in an upcoming film.

This is what Sunshine said:

“I just realized I did everything for the man I loved for the past 13 years. I fought, lied and cried just to protect the love of my life pero sabi nga nila kung mahal mo ang tao set him free. I’m doing what I think is best. After all, if you feel na hindi na masaya o kontento ang tao sa ‘yo, bakit kailangang ipilit.”

Sunshine Cruz has asked her manager for projects and that she good to work again.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates