Pages - Menu

Wednesday 20 February 2013

0 Showbiznest: Sunshine Cruz to (ex) Husband Cesar Montano: "I loved you, goodbye!"

Showbiznest
Ang PUGAD ng Showbiz Chika sa Likod at Harap ng Camera
thumbnail Sunshine Cruz to (ex) Husband Cesar Montano: "I loved you, goodbye!"
Feb 20th 2013, 10:55

Sunshine Cruz to (ex) Husband Cesar Montano: "I loved you, goodbye!"



After changing her Twitter and Instagram handles from  @shinemontano to @sunshinecruz77, Sunshine Cruz said that it is also time to put her 13 years marriage to Cesar Montano to a stop.

In an interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer columnist Dolly Anne Carvajal, published on Wednesday, February 20, Sunshine said that after being married to Cesar for 13 years, she believes it is time to set her husband free.

"I just realized I did everything for the man I loved for the past 13 years. I fought, lied and cried just to protect the love of my life pero sabi nga nila kung mahal mo ang tao set him free. I'm doing what I think is best. After all, if you feel na hindi na masaya o kontento ang tao sa 'yo, bakit kailangang ipilit," she said.

She further that if her life story were to be made into a movie, it should be titled "I Loved You, Goodbye."

Source: ABS-CBNNews.com


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates