Pages - Menu

Tuesday 12 February 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Max Collins on having Valentine’s Day date: “It’s the least of my priorities.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Max Collins on having Valentine's Day date: "It's the least of my priorities."!
Feb 13th 2013, 07:19

Max Collins is getting noticed since she started playing a lead role in “Pahiram ng Sandali” opposite Dingdong Dantes!

max

Max is very proud to work with veterans in the business thus she said:

” I will treasure my experience in 'Pahiram ng Sandali' as I learned so much from Ms. LT and Tito Christopher de Leon as my parents, and also from Dingdong Dantes and Alessandra de Rossi. I not only learned about the craft of acting but also about how to be very professional in this business."

On being loveless this Valentine:

"It's the least of my priorities. Ngayon pa lang ako nabibigyan ng big breaks, so dito muna ang focus ko."

On Pancho Magno saying he's got a big crush on her:

"I'm flattered, but shocked, kasi we haven't even been introduced to each other. I do hope to meet him someday."

Is there a chance of her also having a crush on him?

"Like I said, we haven't met. Importante sa'kin ang personality, especially kung funny siya as I like guys with a good sense of humor. But honestly, I prefer guys na non-showbiz para hindi magulo. My past boyfriends, puro wala sa showbiz kaya mas tahimik."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates