Pages - Menu

Monday 11 February 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Taylor Swift is on the cover of ELLE!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Taylor Swift is on the cover of ELLE!
Feb 12th 2013, 07:14

Taylor Swift covers the March 2013  issue of ELLE Magazine, on newsstands 2/19!

ELLE-March-13-Taylor-Swift-e1360615517385

In This issue Swift talks about her middle school insecurities, her ex-boyfriends, and her songwriting process.

Below are some highlights from the interview:

On her insecurity:

"Middle school was what programmed me be to be semi-insecure, like, all of the time.  I didn't fit in….I'd stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in.  That's when I started to realize there's this thing called rejection."

On ex-boyfriends:

"I don't think I've ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend.  Ever.  I'm not a yeller.  I'm not a fit thrower.  If something is done, it's done."

On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes:

"To me it's just writing songs the way I always have.  It's me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn't understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that's their right, but it's all coming from the exact same place as where I started.  It's just something I do to feel better."

On dealing with rumors:

"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me.  They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.  I never chase boys.  They don't like it!'"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates