Pages - Menu

Monday 28 January 2013

0 Showbiznest: Anne Curtis Twitter Followers Reach 4 Million and Counting

Showbiznest
Ang PUGAD ng Showbiz Chika sa Likod at Harap ng Camera
thumbnail Anne Curtis Twitter Followers Reach 4 Million and Counting
Jan 28th 2013, 11:50

Anne Curtis Twitter Followers Reach 4 Million and Counting


Anne Curtis finds another reason to celebrate as far as her uber high celebrity status is concern. As of this writing Anne's Twitter followers (@annecurtissmith) already reached 4,001,610.

Anne expressed her excitement on this good news on, where-else, but Twitter: 

I guess January 28 is a lucky day for me. Happy 4 Million Followers to me! Wow! This is craaaaaaaazy!"

"Thank you to everyone that has decided to follow me even if I tweet nonsense sometimes & thank you to the people who get me when I share m...y random thoughts or I use my account to speak up on my concerns and beliefs & share my different experiences in life."

"Thank you Thank you to YOU my crazy followers that get my craziness!!!! Cheers to another year in the twitter world!!! Happy 4 Million! Big Hugs & Kisses, Anne.x"


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates