Pages - Menu

Saturday 26 January 2013

0 Showbiznest: My Lady Boss - Movie Trailers

Showbiznest
Ang PUGAD ng Showbiz Chika sa Likod at Harap ng Camera
thumbnail My Lady Boss - Movie Trailers
Jan 26th 2013, 13:34

My Lady Boss - Movie Trailers


Due to insistent public demand, Regal Entertainment and GMA Films bring back the blockbuster Valentine tandem of Marian Rivera and Richard Gutierrez via a romantic-comedy movie titled "My Lady Boss" showing on February 13, 2013.

Watch the teaser trailers below:





For "My Lady Boss" promo pics, click HERE.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates