Pages - Menu

Sunday 27 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Miley Cyrus shows off cleavage on the cover of Cosmopolitan!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Miley Cyrus shows off cleavage on the cover of Cosmopolitan!
Jan 27th 2013, 08:58

Miley Cyrus shows off cleavage on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine‘s March 2013 issue!

1359224704_miley-cyrus-cosmo-cover_1

This is what the 20-year-old star tweeted about before the cover was released:

"Who ready for @cosmopolitan to start givin up the goods?!?! So excited for y'all to see my cover."

Below are some excerpts from the interview:

On what satisfies her most:

 "Number one is my relationship with Liam. That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f#$%ing hates it."

On looking at Liam:

"I'll literally look at him and be like 'You are hot, dear god!'"

And she added:

"The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, 'I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.' So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates