Pages - Menu

Thursday 3 January 2013

0 Starmometer: Jump In to Change this 2013 and Live More!

Starmometer
Your Total Entertainment Blog
Jump In to Change this 2013 and Live More!
Jan 4th 2013, 06:15

Greek Philosopher Heraclitus of Ephesus said centuries ago that “the only constant in life is change.” And he’s right. That old one-liner is very much true until today.

Jump In

Some of us don’t enjoy change. We get in a comfort zone and tend to remain there. And it’s not a good thing.

In the past year, we experienced good and bad things. There were times that we’re ok and there were times that we’re not. I saw a book at National Bookstore with the title “It’s OK not to be OK.” And it’s true. Bad things happen in order for us to learn from them. The purpose of these bad experiences is to change us and strengthen us so that when we face unpleasant situations in the future, we are ready.

The year is young. I’m sure we all have resolutions this 2013 like reject our vices, improve our health, etc. But we must also be open to try and experience new things.

Being a blogger, I know I already established wide readership–followers who visit my site everyday. Starmometer, being dubbed by the Manila Bulletin as the no. 1 entertainment blog in the Philippines, humbles me to do better. And I know I should not rest on these laurels because the trend is changing everyday. Not to mention that the competition is getting stiffer and stiffer by the minute!

In order to keep my readers and in order to win new visitors, I should embrace change. And I should be aware of new stuff they want to know, topics they want to learn, music they want to hear and movies/tv shows they want to see.

So this year, I must jump in to change!

First on my list is to migrate my site to a more powerful server in order to accommodate more visitors and improve page loads. I’m actually in this process as I write this so in the next 24 hours, you may experience some minor glitches, but it’s for the better I promise.

Next on my list is to introduce new ideas. Starmometer is the first entertainment blog to feature TV ratings, magazine covers, box office reports, music charts, celebrity polls, thought-provoking surveys, etc. and now you can see these things everywhere. So I’m cooking new concepts that I will offer for you guys this year. It’s going to be exciting I promise.

Also, I’m thinking of changing the site’s template. What do you think?

So what I’m trying to say, before this article becomes too long, is that don’t be afraid of change. Jump in to new adventures because life is like stairway. Step by step, we learn, we improve, we discover.

So this 2013, let’s take this to the next level shall we?

So let me leave you with this awesome music video of SMART featuring Filipino pride Apl.de.Ap of the Black Eyed Peas and Jessica Sanchez of American Idol. This will inspire you to jump in to change and live more!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates