Pages - Menu

Tuesday 22 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Erich Gonzales on 10 year older BF: “I’m praying that it’s him.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Erich Gonzales on 10 year older BF: "I'm praying that it's him."!
Jan 23rd 2013, 07:17

In e recent interview Erich Gonzales has revealed that she is already into relationship for almost two rears with a non-showbiz guy who is 10 years older than her.

ERICH-GONZALES

Erich is 22 years-old now and revealed that she’s been friends with hi boyfriend for four years before they got into relationship. This means that the guy is already a friend of her when she was 16 and still a minor then and that he waited long enough that she became a consenting adult before courting her.

This is straight from Erich mouth:

"He's 32. He's 10 years older than me. We've been friends for about four years before we got in a relationship."

On the age gap:

"I like it this way. I don't think guys my age can handle me!"

On being into relationship with an older guy:

 "We're cool. More than lovers, we're buddies and best friends. We can talk all day and we keep no secrets."

On her being into him:

 "I'm praying that it's him. I don't think anyone wants to be in a relationship just to play games."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates