Pages - Menu

Wednesday 2 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of Vanity Fair!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of Vanity Fair!
Jan 2nd 2013, 08:41

Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine’s February 2013 issue!

Jennifer-Vanity_Fairsm

The cover phot is photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth.

Below are some highlights from the interview:

On acting in films:

 "I love filmmaking. I love acting but I don't feel married to just being in front of the camera."

On the place to call home:

"I'm a nomad. I just looked in New York and I was looking in LA and I can't figure out where I want to live."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates