Pages - Menu

Monday 14 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Jodi Foster upon receiving lifetime awards thanks ex-partner: “Thank you, Cyd.I am so proud of our modern family.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Jodi Foster upon receiving lifetime awards thanks ex-partner: "Thank you, Cyd.I am so proud of our modern family."!
Jan 14th 2013, 10:05

Actress Jodie Foster indirectly acknowledged that she is gay while accepting her Cecile B de Mille Lifetime Achievement Award presented by Robert Downey Jr at the Golden Globes on Sunday, January 13.

jodi foster

The 50-year-old actress thanked her ex-partner Cydney Bernard, saying:

“There is no way I could ever stand here without acknowledging one of the deepest loves of my life, my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love, but righteous soul sister in life; my confessor, ski buddy, consigliere, most beloved BFF of 20 years, Cydney Bernard. Thank you, Cyd. I am so proud of our modern family.”

But before saying all the speech she said:

“I’m single. There won’t be a big coming out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the Stone Age — in those very quaint days where a fragile young girl would open up to trusted friends and family and co-workers and then gradually, proudly, to everyone who knew her, who she actually met.”

She added:

“But now, apparently, I’m told that every celerity is expected to honor the details of their private life with a press conference, a fragrance, and a primetime reality show… I am not Honey Boo Boo,” she said, as the crowd laughed. “I have given everything up there since the time that I was 3 years old — that’s reality show enough, don’t you think?”

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates