Pages - Menu

Saturday 5 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Kelly Clarkson on losing 18 lbs. in a month: “I think that happens when you fall in love or date someone.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Kelly Clarkson on losing 18 lbs. in a month: "I think that happens when you fall in love or date someone."!
Jan 5th 2013, 09:23

Kelly Clarkson is very proud that she lost 18 pounds and she talks about how she did it!

KellyClarkson1

Says the singer:

"I lost 18 pounds. And I think that happens when you fall in love or date someone. If I'm going to be messing around, I gotta look good. There's not a fad diet. I was working with a trainer, and she said, 'You'd be amazed the amount of weight you can drop by halving your portions. I know it sounds crazy, but do it for two weeks and watch what happens.' I just cut back my portions, I stopped eating late at night, and I work out a little more than I used to, and I literally dropped 18 pounds in a month. I think it happens when you get really busy. But when I'm on my off-time – girl, those 18 might come back."

Her stance on fad dieting:

"I'm not willing to do that. I'm willing to work a little bit because I want to be a healthy individual – which I always have been. I've put on weight, but that's just what I'm happy with at that moment."

What can go wrong with Kelly having a hot fiance, career that still going strong, and a good outlook in life. Everything in the right places right now for her.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates