Pages - Menu

Saturday 5 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Sofia Vergara is on the cover of Fair Lady!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Sofia Vergara is on the cover of Fair Lady!
Jan 5th 2013, 08:45

Sofia Vergara is on the cover of Fair Lady Magazine‘s January 2013 issue!

Sofia-Vergara-Fairlady-2013-2-450x588

Below are some highlights from the interview:

On having a child when she was young:
"When I had Manolo I was 19 and I had the energy for everything. I do think it's fantastic to have a kid young."

On being the "Sexiest Woman Alive":
"Being sexy is the attitude of you believing that you can get everything you want. Dressing sexy, or doing your make-up in the morning, or dancing and singing and doing all that – you don't even question it."

On overcoming cancer:
"It was very hard because I was very young. I think it's always a positive thing when you beat it, because it changes your priorities. So there can be good things that come from the experience. And I'm fearless, I don't complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates