Pages - Menu

Saturday 5 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Sam Concepcion set to conquer Indonesia this year!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Sam Concepcion set to conquer Indonesia this year!
Jan 5th 2013, 10:33

Kapamilya talent Sam Concepcion is preparing to take his singing career to Indonesia this year!

Sam-Concepcion-Indonesia-5

This is what Sam said:

“Part of 2013, it will be dedicated to my international career, lots of plans going on in Indonesia for my career there.”

On his up-coming album:

“I’m releasing my album this year. It's totally different from the way I used to sound. It's a new sound and a new look for me as a recording artist. That's one thing that my fans can look forward to.”

On performing in Indonesia:

“Of course, a lot of us local Filipino artists would be happy to be known there. I went there this year (2012) a few times which was great. It was good, they were similar to us, they love music a lot and I love performing there.”

Good luck to Sam!

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates