Pages - Menu

Wednesday 16 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Megan Fox shows off stunning post pregnancy body on the cover of ESQUIRE!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Megan Fox shows off stunning post pregnancy body on the cover of ESQUIRE!
Jan 16th 2013, 09:31

Megan Fox shows off amazing post pregnancy body on the cover of Esquire Magazine‘s February 2013 issue!

Wow, how did she do that, these pictures were taken AFTER giving birth to her son. Esquire named the piece "Megan Fox Saves Herself".

megan-fox-esquire-feb3

Below are some highlights from the interview:

Megan on fame: "I don't think people understand," she says. "They all think we should shut the f–k up and stop complaining because you live in a big house or you drive a Bentley. So your life must be so great. What people don't realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you're being bullied by millions of people constantly."

Megan on the Bible: "I've read the Book of Revelation a million times," Megan Fox says. "It does not make sense, obviously. It needs to be decoded. What is the dragon? What is the prostitute? What are these things? What is this imagery? What was John seeing? And I was just thinking, What is the Antichrist? When war breaks out in the Holy Land, like it is right now, if that is a sign of the immediate end times, then where are the other signs? Is it possible that it's the Internet or fame itself or celebrity?"

On giving birth: For the birth, she had no doula, no midwife. She left the hospital in just over twenty-four hours.

On her bombshell image: "I felt powerless in that image," she says. "I didn't feel powerful. It ate every other part of my personality, not for me but for how people saw me, because there was nothing else to see or know. That devalued me. Because I wasn't anything. I was an image. I was a picture. I was a pose."

Removing her Marilyn Monroe tattoo: "I feel like I willed it be gone," Fox says. "They told me it was going to take six sessions and it's nearly gone in one. I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult. It's like when you visualize something for your future. I didn't want to visualize something so negative. She wasn't powerful at the time. She was sort of like Lindsay. She was an actress who wasn't reliable, who almost wasn't insurable…. She had all the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I'm not interested in following in those footsteps."

Will she remove any other tattoos?: A quote on her rib cage reads: "There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart." She thinks it's stupid now. And she isn't entirely sure about the line from Nietzsche either: "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Who she admires now: "Ava Gardner. She had power. She was a broad. She got what she wanted and said what she needed."

On growing up in a Pentecostal church in Tennessee: "The energy is so intense in the room," she says, "that you feel like anything can happen. They're going to hate that I compare it to this, but have you ever watched footage of a Santeria gathering or someone doing voodoo? You know how palpable the energy is? Whatever's going on there, it's for real. I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I've seen people be healed. Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I'd have to shut it off because I don't know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back. It feels like a lot of energy coming through the top of your head — I'm going to sound like such a lunatic — and then your whole body is filled with this electric current. And you just start speaking, but you're not thinking because you have no idea what you're saying. Words are coming out of your mouth, and you can't control it. The idea is that it's a language that only God understands. It's the language that's spoken in heaven. It's called 'getting the Holy Ghost.' "

She's not into drugs or drinking: "I can't stand pills. I don't like drinking. I don't like feeling out of control," she explains. "I have to feel like I'm in control of my body. And I know what you're thinking, Then why would I want to go to church and speak in tongues? You have to understand, there I feel safe. I was raised to believe that you're safe in God's hands. But I don't feel safe with myself."

She believes in aliens and leprechauns: "I believe in all of this stuff. I believe in all of it…. I like believing. I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns. Not the pot of gold, not the Lucky Charms leprechauns. But maybe was there something in the traditional sense? I believe that this stuff came from somewhere other than people's imaginations…. We should all believe in leprechauns. I'm a believer…."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates