Pages - Menu

Wednesday 16 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Rihanna is topless on the cover of COMPLEX!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Rihanna is topless on the cover of COMPLEX!
Jan 16th 2013, 09:20

Rihanna is topless in one of the seven covers of the February issue of Complex Magazine‘s February 2013 issue!

rihanna-complex-feb1-e1358278479578

This is to celebrate her seven albums of her career so far the latest which is “Unapologetic”, and to celebrate the event, they shot seven covers representing each of her seven albums.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

On her obsession with Instagram: "Get a good light. Get a good angle on what's working for you that day. If it's boobs, make sure you hit that. If it's face, make sure it's fierce. It's narcissistic, but whatever–everyone does it. I'm capturing personality… Everybody has their thing they like or don't like to see. It's all in your head. That's why people take their own pictures, because it's difficult for someone else to capture what you seek."

On media perception: "People take the little bit of information they're fed, and they draw a picture of who you are. Most of the time it's wrong."

On being part of Team Breezy: "We don't start the trouble, but that's how we're defending ourselves–by saying some slick sh-t. That's how I've always been. I was so rude when I was a little girl. I got my ass beat by my mother for that. Most of the time it was because of my mouth."

On why she is Unapologetic: "When I was making this record I had no intention except the truth. So whatever is there is real. It's raw. That's why the album is called Unapologetic. I held back before. I didn't show a lot of myself. I was very guarded. I needed to be open and free and fearless. Basically say, 'F**k it.' What's the worst that can happen? They'll hate me? They've done that before."

On her & Brown's duet, "Nobodies Business": "It's nobody's business," she says flatly. [Journo repeats his inquiry.] Her voice, usually warm and cut with chuckles, turns cold. "Pardon me?" she replies, her eyebrow slightly raised. Even after the question is repeated, she hesitates to answer. The hands that moved up and down throughout the conversation, suddenly fall flat. "It's the truth. Remember? You're still asking me questions about it so clearly you don't know."

rihanna-complex-feb6-e1358278572773 rihanna-complex-feb7-e1358278554785 rihanna-complex-feb5-e1358278504484 rihanna-complex-feb4-e1358278603552 rihanna-complex-feb3-e1358278614146 rihanna-complex-feb2-e1358278632470

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates