Pages - Menu

Saturday 19 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Selena Gomez is on the cover of NYLON!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Selena Gomez is on the cover of NYLON!
Jan 19th 2013, 09:23

Selena Gomez is on the cover of the latest issue of Nylon Magazine!

oSELENA-GOMEZ-NYLON

Below are some excerpts from the interview:

On her friendship with Swift: “We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we’ve never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I’d go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It’s so hard to trust girls, so I’m lucky to have her.”

On her innocence: While filming Spring Breakers, “I had to have someone show me how to hold the cigarette.”

On this mature movie role: “I know it isn’t for the younger generation I have following me, but I’m also about to be 21. I felt like it was my little side project that I was super excited about, that would be under the radar.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates