Pages - Menu

Saturday 19 January 2013

0 Why Not Coconut!: Sunshine Cruz on husband Cesar Montano’s infidelity: “Masakit talaga pero ganoon siguro ang fate ko. I did my very best . Matanda na kasi ako!”

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Sunshine Cruz on husband Cesar Montano's infidelity: "Masakit talaga pero ganoon siguro ang fate ko. I did my very best . Matanda na kasi ako!"
Jan 19th 2013, 10:10

Sunshine Cruz revealed in a recent interview how she came to know about her husband Cesar Montano‘s infidelity!

We all know by now that Sunshine knew husband’s infidelity, but it was unclear how she came to know about his affair with starlet Krista Miller.

Krista-Miller-Sunshine-Cruz-Montano-Separation-issue

Now , straight from Sunshine’s mouth!

Sunshine narrated:

"Akala ko, nagbago na. Ako pala ang nagbago, kasi, wala na akong alam at ang mga maliliit ko pang mga anak ang nagsabi sa akin na may nakitang picture at text message ng babaeng naka-bikini sa phone ng tatay nila.

On what Cesar and Krista call each other:

"Baby raw ang tawagan at may 'I miss you' pa."

On what she told her three daughters:

"Nag-iyakan na kami ng mga kids. I told them, 'I am sorry I tried my best but I really can't be with your dad anymore.' They cried but they understand becoz they know I tried my very best. Magsusustento naman 'yan.”

On her fate with Cesar:

"Masakit talaga pero ganoon siguro ang fate ko. I did my very best . Matanda na kasi ako!"

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates