Pages - Menu

Saturday 22 December 2012

0 Starmometer: Spotlight on Kapatid Princess Jasmine Curtis-Smith

Starmometer
Your Total Entertainment Blog
Spotlight on Kapatid Princess Jasmine Curtis-Smith
Dec 22nd 2012, 16:12

Get to know more about Kapatid Princess Jasmine Curtis-Smith, the younger sister of Anne Curtis who’s currently making a name for herself in her mother studio, TV5.

Jasmine Curtis

Earlier this year, Jasmine Curtis-Smith co-starred with Eula Caballero and American Idol alumnus David Archuleta in the romantic teleserye “Nandito Ako.” The said drama series was among TV5′s highest-rating programs during its airing.

Jasmine had also starred in other TV5 programs which include the two-part special episode of Pidol’s Wonderland titled “Jesebilbil,” the two-part Regal Shocker episode titled “Perya” and of course, her first mini-serye “Ang Utol Kong Hoodloom” where she played JC de Vera‘s leading lady. She did some of these projects while finishing her studies.

“The management gives me the best of both worlds: my studies and career. I can balance it out. They care about my career as well as my education,”‘said Jasmine in an interview after she signed up with TV5.

Born Jasmine Casandra Ojales Curtis-Smith on April 6, 1994, Jasmine is the youngest daughter of Carmen Ojales and Australian lawyer, James Curtis-Smith and the younger sister of Anne Curtis-Smith. Actress, dancer, blogger, model and celebrity endorser, the world first saw Jasmine when she appeared at her elder sister's morning variety show, Showtime, back in 2011. Several successful television shows, commercials and magazine features later, Jasmine is now one of the country's fastest-rising and most promising young stars.

And now, the witty and dynamic Jasmine is the newest endorser of “Flawless.”

Get to know more about her, her likes, pet peeves, the things that turn her off and her celebrity crushes below.

Hobbies and interests:

I love to be lazy with my loved ones. I love watching movies, lying down and talking for hours, discovering new music/artists, reading books and sleeping! On some rare occasions I definitely enjoy doing Muay Thai and getting pampered!

Favorite food:

I looooooooove Filipino food like Sinigang, Adobo, Salpicao… anything that I can eat with rice! I’m a big lover of chips & gravy.

Favorite color:

I don’t really have a favorite color, I like to mix it up and have a range of colors but when I dress up my clothes are usually of the black to white tones.

Local female celebrities she fangirls over:

Lovi Poe, Divine Lee, and Iza Calzado!

International female celebrities she fangirls over:

Jessica Alba, Emma Watson, and JLo

Local celebrity crushes:

Jericho Rosales and Daniel Matsunaga

International celebrity crushes:

Josh Duhamel, Jared Padalecki, Rafael Nadal, and Evan Peters!! Madami sila, di ko lang maisip lahat ng names nila. Haha

Favorite movie/s:

I have five. Mulan, A Walk To Remember, 500 Days of Summer, Superbad, and Black Swan.

Stress buster:

Sleep and take a nice warm bath. I’m someone who gets stressed quite easily and often let it consume me but these two things help me to tone it down and pace myself to be able to tackle whatever trouble is facing me.

Pet peeves:

When someone calls me “sweetie”, wrong grammar and spelling, message replies of “K”, “lol”

Turn offs:

Too much self love, not a family person, sweaty underarms, and all my pet peeves.

What makes her Flawless?

What makes me Flawless is the humility that my fans are able to give me, my family, faith and my right amount of self-love.

Watch out for more of Jasmine as exciting projects are in the works for this younger Curtis on TV5 this 2013!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates