Pages - Menu

Thursday 6 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Anne Curtis finally answers tweets on the allegation that her mom was a maid: ” Just to clarify once again my mother was never …a maid.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Anne Curtis finally answers tweets on the allegation that her mom was a maid: " Just to clarify once again my mother was never …a maid."!
Dec 7th 2012, 07:01

“Princess of Multimedia“ Anne Curtis is the most followed Pinoy celebrity on Twitter with more than 3 million followers!

 

Not all are praises were being tweeted on her account, and there are few which got Anne’s ire and this is what she said:

"So far I have one, hahaha. Well, learn the art of deadma that's really it. And if it comes to the point that they disrespect any person in my family, I won't necessarily fight you but I would clarify what you said and that's it the art of deadma. I said my piece, you said your piece, that's it."

But, last December 5, she said her piece on her Twitter on a basher that insulted mom.

She tweeted the following in succession:

@dudeinterrupted @Khatieness Well hello you. We meet again. But don't worry I come in peace. Just to clarify once again my mother was never…

@dudeinterrupted @Khatieness …a maid. In fact if ever she was I would be proud and would not hide it in embarrassment at all. She may not…
@dudeinterrupted @Khatieness …have come from a well-off family but she is never ashamed of her roots and took all of us to visit where she grew…
@dudeinterrupted @Khatiness …up so you can say whatever you want. I won't fight you BUT I will clarify… She is after all my mother and I…
@dudeinterrupted @Khatiness …I don't appreciate people who disrespect her. You'd probably do the same. Anyway now that it is clear. I hope…
@dudeinterrupted @Khatiness …you will stop saying false things about my mother. Thank you.

When asked on an interview about her recent tweets this is what she said:

"Wala okay na, finished na."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates