Pages - Menu

Saturday 22 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Kelly Osbourne bikini sexy on the cover of Cosmopolitan Body!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Kelly Osbourne bikini sexy on the cover of Cosmopolitan Body!
Dec 22nd 2012, 09:03

Kelly Osbourne has lost over 60 pounds and she is not shy about it. She shows off her sexy bikini body on the cover of Cosmopolitan Body, a spinoff of British Cosmopolitan magazine.

shape

This is what Kelly said:

"Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy. That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it."

It paid off and she looks really incredible!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates