Pages - Menu

Saturday 1 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Matteo Guidicelli on his priority: “I’m in love with my sports and everything. . . I’m really concentrated with my soap.”

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Matteo Guidicelli on his priority: "I'm in love with my sports and everything. . . I'm really concentrated with my soap."
Dec 1st 2012, 06:53

Matteo Guidicelli is still single and is happy about it. Although he’s not closing his doors on love, but he’s not keen on dating again. He knows what’s his priorities right now.

On having a relationship right now:

"Ayaw ko muna. Masaya naman ako sa buhay ko ngayon, I'm very contented. I'm in love with my sports and everything. I'm not ready to have a relationship yet, not now. But we'll see, anything can happen. God has his plans but anything can happen,"

On being linked to his leading lady in “Paraiso” Jessy Mendiola:

"Hindi natin alam, eh. Jessy is really a wonderful person. Anything can happen pero, for now, I'm really concentrated with my soap. Iyon na muna ang priority ko talaga."

Aside from showbiz Matteo is also busy attending triathlon events in and outside the country, such as the 70.3 Ironman in Kona, Hawaii. He recently joined the  SunPIOLOGY run together with Piolo Pascual and Xian Lim.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates