Pages - Menu

Wednesday 5 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Rita Ora on Rob Kardashian relationship: “It didn’t work ’cause I was never there.”!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Rita Ora on Rob Kardashian relationship: "It didn't work 'cause I was never there."!
Dec 5th 2012, 07:55

Rob Kardashian has been blasting Rita Ora on Twitter on the real reason of their break-up!

Rob claims on this tweets that Rita was cheating on him with 20 other men and that he had once got her pregnant. But he deleted the offending tweets upon realizing that he is tweeting into a fake Rita Ora Twitter account.

Rita on the other hand has this to say:

"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there."

"I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly – especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

 

Rita Ora claims she has yet to experience the feeling of being in love.

"In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love. I think it's my only weakness. I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down."

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates