Pages - Menu

Tuesday 4 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Anderson Cooper goes blind for 36 hours!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Anderson Cooper goes blind for 36 hours!
Dec 5th 2012, 07:03

Anderson Cooper went blind over the weekend while filming in Portugal!

Cooper said it happened when UV light bounced off water into his eyes which triggered his temporary blindness.

He says,:

"I wake up in the middle of the night and it feels like my eyes are on fire. It turns out I have sunburned my eyeballs and I go blind. I went blind for 36 hours."

Anderson underwent medical treatment in Portugal and has since recovered.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates