Pages - Menu

Tuesday 4 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Anne Hathaway is on the cover of Glamour!

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Anne Hathaway is on the cover of Glamour!
Dec 5th 2012, 07:16

Les Miserables star Anne Hathaway is on the cover of Glamour Magazine‘s January 2013 issue!

Below are some excerpts from the interview:

She won't shop until 2013: "I looked at my life when I was on my honeymoon, which was gorgeous, and I thought, I need nothing. I'm not buying myself a single thing for the rest of this year."

She's a competitive actress: "I like to fight for a job. You feel like you've emerged from the scrap, and you're like, 'OK, this one's mine. Did it. Done.'"

Females get a raw deal: "We get pressure to define ourselves as women by how wild we are: How many guys did you sleep with? How drunk did you get?"

On memories: "When I think back to some of the most fun nights in my life, it was just me out dancing."

On training for The Dark Knight Rises: "I don't go the soy-meat route; I have a really plant-based diet. So I wind up cooking at home a lot. Kale is amazing. Spelt [a kind of wheat] pasta is amazing. I can't do the white-flour stuff. It makes me really ill."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates