Pages - Menu

Tuesday 11 December 2012

0 Why Not Coconut!: Kris Aquino using ex-husband James Yap to promote up-coming movie?

Why Not Coconut!
E-news at its best!
Kris Aquino using ex-husband James Yap to promote up-coming movie?
Dec 11th 2012, 11:25

Kris Aquino voiced out her opinion when asked about ex-husband James Yap statement that they are good friends (See related post HERE!) during the presscon of her up-coming MMFF2012 movie Sisterakas!

Right after many people are saying that Kris is using her ex-husband just to promote her movie. Some even commented on Kris twitter account.

This is what Kris tweeted while lying in hospital bed recuperating from allergies in answer to the accusation:

"I’m being accused of using my ex husband for publicity. All I said was that no bitterness doesn’t necessarily mean a desire for closeness. I have my reasons, I felt nabastos ako in my own home last week. I’m not making a big issue but i was offended deeply & sorry, di ko kaya to be plastic & pretend we are friends. Sorry ha, on steroids & heavy doses of antihistamines so my patience is short. I’ve matured considerably because I didn’t mention what we fought about. Wag na lang sana ako i-provoke because I’m trying to remain patient & quiet. Maybe I should have just said no comment in the presscon."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chika Nina | Nakikichika sa iba... Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates